Our future courses will expand on our existing range of technical skills for monitoring and protecting wildlife and wildlands:
- Data exploration to help you understand the patterns in your observations of wildlife and wildlands
- Introduction to statistics (R or Python), including a comparison of:
- Null Hypothesis Testing
- Model comparison using the Information Theoretic approach, and
- Bayesian statistics
- Calculating density of unmarked animals with distance sampling based on line transect data (R)
- Designing a research project: defining your question, and choosing the right data collection and analysis methods to answer it!